Because we respect that our investors have choices!
We see it often, landlords intending to save money by managing their property themselves or selecting their property manager based on the lowest price and not highest service level.
Are you aware of the potential risks to your property, income and sanity by not having the expert knowledge that will protect you? This is what concerns us at Best Property Management, landlords falling into the traps and legal pitfalls that repeatedly prove time consuming, stressful and financially expensive.
Property Management could also be called Risk Management. With so many recent changes there are now onerous requirements on landlords and harsh penalties for not complying with these laws. It is our role to make sure the best business practices and services are received by both landlords and tenants. They appreciate that this level of service and attention to detail makes for successful relationships.
Thinking of D.I.Y Property Management?
- Are you familiar with the latest requirements of the Residential Tenancies Act and the potential financial penalties up to $50,000 incurred by landlords relating to failure to meet these requirements relating to inspections, access, notice, repairs and maintenance?
- Do you receive the benefits that the latest technology provides daily to effectively track rent payments, monitor arrears, plan inspections and control repairs and maintenance?
- Do you have contracts with trusted tradespeople who provide top service at the best possible rate for their services?
- Do you receive any discounts to savings in advertising rates in multiple forums when your property is vacant?
- Do you have the time to check daily rent on payments for your portfolio, address maintenance, have keys cut, provide new swipe cards, and attend viewings after hours?
- Are you familiar with the latest fluctuating market rent rates and how to achieve the premium rent for your property?
- Do you have access to thorough credit check facilities? Initial tenant selection is crucial!
- Do you work with landlords and tenants every day staying on top of trends and policies?
- Do you attend training or conferences regularly to keep up to date with expert industry knowledge?
We don’t want to see any landlord experience the difficulties that not being proficient in the complexities of property management can incur. If you are having trouble with any rental situation and would like to discuss how to achieve a resolve, we would be happy to assist you.