Tamara began her property management career with Ray White Best Property Management in 1999. In 2002, Tamara was awarded the Ray White group’s highest property management honour, Property Manager of the Year.
Tamara now manages the team at Best Property Management, and has become an equity partner in the business. She remains well informed of everything Property Management and has remained at the top of her game through her communication skills, her attention to detail and her ability to relate to people from all walks of life.
Tamara lives locally with her husband, her son, her dog Rooney and cat Tilly. When not working, she enjoys spending time with her family and friends, getting involved at her son’s school and walking her dog.
Tamara is extremely proud of her teams effort in 2021and 2022 whey they won the following awards:
- Winner - 2021 Ray White Property Management Small Office of the Year
- Winner - 2021 REINZ Awards for Excellence - Residential Property Management Medium Office of the Year
- Winner - 2021 Orakei Local Board Business Awards for Business and Professional Service Section
- Winner - 2022 REINZ Awards for Excellence - Residential Property Management Medium Office of the Year. (2nd year)
- Winner - 2022 Tenancy Services Master Class Awards - Franchise Medium Office of the Year
- Finalist - Ray White Property Management Customer Experience Award
Tamara is also delighted that her star recruit Andrea Boussicot won the Property Manager Rising Star Award in the REINZ Awards for Excellence in 2021. and was a Ray White 2022 Finalist for Property Manager of the Year.
- 2017/2018 - Premier Performer
- 2017 - Premier Member (NZ)
- 2016 - Premier Performer (NZ)
- 2015 - Premier Member